incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Announcing Apache ooo Bugzilla on Lists
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2011 18:34:20 GMT
Dave Fisher wrote:
> For the website I have a sed script that is intended to
 > be used to change urls - ooo/site/trunk/tools/urlrewrite.sed ...
> So, I am adding "s/http:\/\/\/bugzilla/https:\/\/\/ooo/g"

It would be best to include subdomains (as a generic alphanumeric string
as far as the regexp is concerned, of course). For a long period of time
until February 2011, the following links used to be all valid and

This is no longer the case, but this could be an occasion to fix all
obsolete IssueZilla links effortlessly. Actually, I'm not 100% sure
about the "bugzilla" substring in the URL, maybe someone else remembers
the exact details.

View raw message