incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From David McKay <dmc...@btconnect.com>
Subject Re: What is needed for Support Forums to be fully integrated into the Apache OpenOffice.org project
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2011 17:33:12 GMT
No problem - there *are* a LOT of emails flying round...

Dave.

On 06/09/2011 18:02, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
> My apologies David,
>
> I looked you up on the PPMC list when I saw, yesterday that you said you were a moderator,
but I must have overlooked earlier statements that you were a moderator there (possibly not
realizing how significant that was to become for the current discussion).

> So the fault is with my radar, not your visibility and that of others.  I retract my
statement of concern.

OpenOffice.org project

> On 06/09/2011 15:56, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
>> Christian,
>>
>> What I find awkward around all of these discussions is that there are already several
Apache OOo PPMC members who were and are already administrators and moderators on the OpenOffice.org
forums, and not one of them stood up here, on ooo-dev, and said so.