incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From 陈京东 <chenjingd...@redoffice.com>
Subject Can not visit the Chinese Community Forum!
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2011 07:34:37 GMT
Hi Terry,

I have got to know you are migrating OOo forum to the Apache Infrastructure, and have accomplished
several Community Forums, including the Japanese, but when I want to access to the Chinese
Community Forum, an error appears, like this: Language file ./language/zh_cs/common.php couldn't
be opened. I think, maybe you have not finished its migration yet. So, Could you tell me when
we will migrate the Chinese Community Forum successfully? and What can we do for this work?
Could you give us suggestions? Thank you in advance!

Best Regards
JingDong Chen

--
MSN:   blue_chenjd@hotmail.com