incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Terry Ellison <Te...@ellisons.org.uk>
Subject Migration of the JA Community Forum
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2011 15:10:15 GMT
Khirano san,

Drew and I are doing this work and are migrating your forum to the
Apache Infrastructure.  You can see the last migration copy of the JA
forum at

    http://ooo-forums.apache.org/ja/forum/index.php

This includes the upgrade to v3.0.9. and the snapshot was taken at UTC
11:00 today (that is 5 hrs ago).

There are some fine details of governance that we need to formalise, but
from the comments of the two project Mentors who have contributed to
this thread, I believe that there should be no reason for foral and
parpy to resign.  We should continue to offer support to Japanese users
of OpenOffice.org, LibreOffice and of course any Apache Open Office release.

I hope that this answers your question.

Regards
Terry Ellison