incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] turn off mail address mangling at Gmane
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2011 13:37:00 GMT
+1 also (as a mentor, I think it's a good idea).

Proposals don't necessarily need a whole lot of +1s to follow them, but
it does help to have a few people write back with their support (or
opposition) so it's obvious to the original proposer that they have
support of other community members.

- Shane