incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <>
Subject Re: Who Removed My Email Address?
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2011 09:22:43 GMT
Dave Barton wrote:
> In answer to your specific questions:
> - My forwarding address appears to have been removed
> from the openoffice mail server.
> - My OOo user account is still functional and I can login using my
> address.
> - My address is still shown on the PPMC list, but has
> ceased to be of any use.
> In short my address has ceased to function. Posts to
> that address are not bounced, just ignored.

I experienced similar temporary problems a few times since the Kenai
migration. In the end, it always turned out to be a problem with the
antispam configuration (the antispam system for
addresses seems to have become much more aggressive than it used to be)
or a technical hiccup, and things were back to normal after a while (a
few hours to a couple days).

View raw message