incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Fwd: [users] Re: Languages
Date Sun, 04 Sep 2011 10:50:42 GMT
BTW:
IMHO there was a similar discussion if and how to integrate the Catalan
language variante spoken in Valencian beside the normal Catalan one.

At the end we have enabled and integrated translation for Valencian -
also because there was a strong support to do all the work - as you can
see here:

http://download.openoffice.org/other.html

Marcus