incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Mathias Bauer <Mathias_Ba...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: OpenOffice most annoying bugs
Date Sat, 03 Sep 2011 17:15:55 GMT
Am 03.09.2011 04:49, schrieb Rob Weir:

>> Also, someone please close Bugs 96705 and 113874,
>> they have dictionaries under a copyleft license so
>> we won't be including them into Apache OpenOffice.
>
> Is it worth contacting the authors of these dictionaries to see if
> they would consider giving it a license we can use?
What sense does it make to include Hunspell dictionaries without Hunspell?

First we should clarify the situaion around spellchecking in general:
what will be the replacement for Hunspell? Once we will know that, we
will be able to decide if we still might be interested in the dictionaries.

Regards,
Mathias