incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: https://issues.apache.org/ooo/ is now live
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2011 20:28:01 GMT

On 08/31/2011 02:52 PM, Gavin McDonald wrote:

> [...]

hmmm...OK, I see this now...instead of jsut reading the subject line in
Mark's post and using this as a link, I instead looked at the next post
in this thread, Eike's, clicked on that then navigated to a home point
which was a huge compendium for all things Apache. Soorrrrryyy... :(

> issues.apache.org/ooo is purely an issue tracker for OOo
>
> Gav...
>

>> --

>> MzK
>>
>> "Music expresses that which cannot be said and  on which it is impossible
>> be silent."
>>                                                     -- Victor Hugo

MzK

"Music expresses that which cannot be said and
  on which it is impossible to be silent."
                             -- Victor Hugo