incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Terry Ellison <Te...@ellisons.org.uk>
Subject Re: migration Re: I will try to finish my current tasks before I go
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2011 13:42:19 GMT
Daniel, for the avoidance of doubt: this service is currently running in
Oracle infrastructure.  Whilst it's there, any risk of it dying has
nothing to do with infra.  I think that we realise that resourcing this
activity is a project responsibility and infrastructure will only get
involved if and when some capable project resource gets as far as
lifting the service.

Regards
Terry