incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Terry Ellison <Te...@ellisons.org.uk>
Subject Re: An invitation to committers to the OOo Community Forums
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2011 17:56:38 GMT
Rob,

This was a polite invitation to committers if they wanted to see how the
forums operate.  I will take your -1 to mean that you don't want to take
me up on the offer.

Your reply is a valid topic but entirely off *this* topic.
Unfortunately since this is a DL and not a forum, I can't move this to
new topic which relates to your point.  However, if you care to make
this on another thread on the topic you discuss, then I will reply there.

Can we try to maintain some thread discipline, please?

Regards
Terry