incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Terry Ellison <>
Subject Re: An invitation to committers to the OOo Community Forums
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2011 17:56:38 GMT

This was a polite invitation to committers if they wanted to see how the
forums operate.  I will take your -1 to mean that you don't want to take
me up on the offer.

Your reply is a valid topic but entirely off *this* topic.
Unfortunately since this is a DL and not a forum, I can't move this to
new topic which relates to your point.  However, if you care to make
this on another thread on the topic you discuss, then I will reply there.

Can we try to maintain some thread discipline, please?

On 01/09/11 17:59, Rob Weir wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 12:46 PM, Terry Ellison<>  wrote:
>> Anyone is able to join the OOo Community forums, but we also have a number
>> of closed forums use for internal management of the site.  If any committers
>> would like to have access to these, then just make sure that they've got an
>> active account on the current production service (not
>> and email me me from it requesting access.  I will then raise you to
>> "volunteer" so that you can see the main closed forums.
> -1
> I propose that we eliminate any such "internal management" forums...<snip>

View raw message