incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Terry Ellison <Te...@ellisons.org.uk>
Subject An invitation to committers to the OOo Community Forums
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2011 16:46:40 GMT
Anyone is able to join the OOo Community forums, but we also have a
number of closed forums use for internal management of the site.  If any
committers would like to have access to these, then just make sure that
they've got an active account on the current production service (not
ooo-forums.apache.org) and email me me from it requesting access.  I
will then raise you to "volunteer" so that you can see the main closed
forums.

Please note:  the forum rules apply to all and all volunteers are
expected to follow them -- including me or any other committer.

Regards
Terry