incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Marc-Oliver Straub <openoff...@sb-software.de>
Subject Re: Who wants to build OpenOffice?
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2011 08:33:02 GMT
RedHat Enterprise Linux 5.6 64-bit, gcc 4.1.2

./configure --disable-mozilla --without-junit
checking whether to enable RandR support... checking for XRANDR... no
checking X11/extensions/Xrandr.h usability... no
checking X11/extensions/Xrandr.h presence... yes
configure: WARNING: X11/extensions/Xrandr.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: X11/extensions/Xrandr.h:     check for missing
prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: X11/extensions/Xrandr.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: X11/extensions/Xrandr.h:     section "Present But
Cannot Be Compiled"
configure: WARNING: X11/extensions/Xrandr.h: proceeding with the
compiler's result
checking for X11/extensions/Xrandr.h... no
configure: error: X11/extensions/Xrandr.h could not be found. X11 dev
missing?

Adding --disable-randr to the configure flags succeeds.
However, I see the following error in the configure output:
The variable COMMON_BUILD_TOOLS is set to: $SRC_ROOT/external/common
Use of uninitialized value in string eq at ./set_soenv line 1987.
The variable TMPDIR            is set to: /tmp

Now running bootstrap...