incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <eric.bach...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Re : [Discuss] Lost in translation
Date Sun, 04 Sep 2011 18:38:15 GMT
Hi Dennis,

Le 4 sept. 11 à 20:23, Dennis E. Hamilton a écrit :

> For the record, I have ceased my effort to track down someone to
> administer those lists.

I'd like to thank you for your efforts, and your time, to help us.

> I have learned that the specific problem of the annoying echo has
> been solved and discussion on the effected lists is continuing
> normally.

Solved, is imho not the right word : it was Yves Dutrieux, who
simulated (don't ask me the exact process he used), say
"unsubscribed" the auto-respoonder email.  But this is only a hack,
and we still cannot fix true spam.  While I'm at it, Yves told me the
"blacklist" filter from Sympa seems to be not working.

This is my last infomation about the fr mailing lists situation.

To be continued,
Eric

--
qɔᴉɹə