incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Phipps <si...@webmink.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Having New Committers also be on the PPMC
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2011 18:04:05 GMT

On 30 Sep 2011, at 18:47, Rob Weir wrote:
> I agree let's not make it adversarial.  But I would be interested to
> know why Simon speaks up in favor of us have a congress-sized PMC,

I said nothing of the kind, please stop putting words in my mouth. I simply asked why you
felt the need for change. You have so far not answered my questions and each time I have repeated
them have evaded them by raising orthogonal issues.

Given you agree there is no current harm, and given that the problem you appear to be addressing
is arguably not one Apache expects to arise given The Apache Way, is there really a problem
with waiting until graduation (at the earliest) to adjust this project's governance?

S.