incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Problem using Java for integration from JBoss 5.1
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2011 20:28:40 GMT
Sometimes individuals on the Apache Tomcat users list will reluctantly answer questions about
JBoss. Not so reluctantly on classloading.

http://tomcat.apache.org/lists.html#tomcat-users

Try the archives first.

Regards,
Dave

On Sep 13, 2011, at 1:20 PM, Herter, Scott wrote:

> Thanks, that at least gives me a clue.
>
> As for the list, I looked around, there isn't much here yet so this seemed the best fit.
>
> Are there other lists that would be better or is the project not quite that far along
yet?

> Thanks.

JBoss expects.

> Installing the complete saxon may work but maybe it's a CLASSPATH issue and reinstalling
JBoss does the trick. It's not an issue to be solved in this list though, except for reminding
us to replace saxon with Apache Xalan in the future :(.

> Pedro.
>
> --- On Tue, 9/13/11, Herter, Scott <Scott.Herter@napersoft.com> wrote:
>
>> The problem is that we were not using
>> Saxon to begin with, it is something in the OpenOffice 3.3 jars that
>> is causing this.  Unfortunately I have been unable to find anything
>> that says you only need jars x,y, and z in order to use the UNO API
>> from Java to OpenOffice so we just dumped all of them in the EAR file.
>> With earlier versions it didn't seem to matter, now it does.  Looks
>> like I am in for some long nights trying to figure out what Jars we
>> don't really need or we wait for the next version and hope the problem
>> goes away.
>>
>> Thanks for the help.

>>> (http-0.0.0.0-8080-1)   at
>>> net.sf.saxon.event.Sender.send(Sender.java:226)