incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Diploma thesis: a survey about Oracle's care of the OpenOffice.org community (and not LibreOffice)
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2011 19:07:15 GMT
DId this individual's academic advisor give any input on how to conduct an unbiased survey?
I think not.

Really the survey was very repetitive and only about Oracle and OpenOffice.org. I didn't get
far enough before I noticed it was asking the same questions over and over. Maybe in German
there are subtle differences. I didn't get to questions about LIbreOffice or Apache at all.

If SImon and Rob want to debate corporate biases, go ahead. I'm not interested in wasting
y time on this type of navel gazing.