incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS][wiki] Migration (was Re: Who Wants to build OpenOffice?)
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2011 18:19:30 GMT

On Sep 6, 2011, at 10:43 AM, Matt Richards wrote:

> Well, I thought Terry has resigned from the project according to another
> thread, leaving the wiki migration at a bit of a stand still.

As he did it he said he would finish his list, but whether he actually does so is irrelevant
to future support. The project will need more than one person able to admin these VMs in infrastructure.

> Figured I
> could step in and pick up where he left off on this. Am I able to, as a
> non-contributor reach out to Apache Infra on this (from what I read it seems
> the infra ML are for existing contributors only)? Not sure who all is
> involved at this point.

I started to write that you should introduce yourself, but I notice that you already had on
August 25th. When you did so you noted that you have some Linux admin experience. That's very
helpful!

I hope that Drew will respond.

I am not sure about non-committers working with Infrastructure and what the best approach
would be. If a Mentor or someone form Infrastructure is lurking then I hope they will answer.

Best Regards,
Dave