incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <ariel.constenla.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [LINUX-BUILD] problem with unoxml
Date Sat, 24 Sep 2011 02:32:56 GMT
Hello Carl,

On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 09:19:09PM -0400, Carl Marcum wrote:
> How can I get better error information because the error below isn't
> very descriptive?
>
> Background is I'm building using:
> autoconf
> ./configure
> ./bootstrap
> source LinuxX86-64Env.Set.sh
> cd instsetoo_native && build --all

I always add --html
This way I get useful logs in [module]/unxlngx6[.pro]/misc/logs

> =============
> Building module unoxml
> =============
>
> Entering /home/carl/dev-svn/ooo-trunk/main/unoxml/prj
>
> cd .. && make -s -r -j1

that -s tells make to be quiet; from make --help:

 -s, --silent, --quiet       Don't echo recipes.

I always configure with --enable-verbose, which sets VERBOSE so that
make is invoked without -s (see /unoxml/prj/makefile.mk)

> [ build DEP ] LNK:Library/libunoxmllx.so
> [ build DEP ] LNK:Library/libunordflx.so
> /bin/cp: missing destination file operand after `/home/carl/dev-svn/ooo-trunk/main/solver/340/unxlngx6.pro/lib/libsaxlx.so'
> Try `/bin/cp --help' for more information.

something is wrong with the generated command, cp expects two arguments:

cp SOURCE DESTINATION

the error says the command is missing the DESTINATION operand.
Please rebuild unoxml and see what cp command is generated.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina