incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Shahaf <...@daniel.shahaf.name>
Subject Re: How to do with glibc-2.1.3 in AOOo?
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2011 21:35:07 GMT
Dave Fisher wrote on Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 14:17:43 -0700:
> http://apr.apache.org/docs/apr/1.4/apr__getopt_8h-source.html
>
> http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.5/svn.developer.usingapi.html

That's an old/previous release of the book.

Also: http://subversion.apache.org/HACKING

> On Sep 15, 2011, at 1:41 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
>
> > Support for w_char matters to me, but that is unrelated to work here.
> >
> > However, there's another place to look.
> >
> > I know there are command-line utilities in Subversion releases, so I went nosing
around.  There is an <apr_lib.h> reference and apr_getopt... calls.  I haven't found
the library and its source yet, but I bet it might have what is needed for Apache OOo.  It
might take some preprocessor magic to rename back in a custom getopt.h file.