incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for September 2011 (ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org)
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2011 15:41:47 GMT
On Wed, 14 Sep 2011 08:29:05 -0700
"Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamilton@acm.org> wrote:
>  1. Considering that the Bulldozing term and thread were on ooo-private, it will be weird
to have that reported here as status of a group that was not privy to it.  (The IPMC and mentors
already know, of course.)  I recommend that the mention be removed.  A community accomplishment
would be the increase in civility on the ooo-dev list, perhaps.  If this is to remain, do
you have a more affirmative statement than that mentoring was required?  Positive outcome
strikes me as the accomplishment.

"A robust initial discussion which has now migrated to careful consideration of the options
and difficulties" might be a better way to put this.

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarrwrk@iol.ie>