incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Shahaf <...@daniel.shahaf.name>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for September 2011 (ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org)
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2011 01:12:39 GMT
Dennis E. Hamilton wrote on Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 17:01:14 -0700:
> Thanks Daniel, that is very interesting material.
>
> It is very clear that a one-sentence report is not acceptable [;<).
>
> There are also some other tips to be gleaned from the Committee Reports section.  (Be
careful with abbreviations; have no external links, etc.)

Also http://www.apache.org/foundation/board/reporting
(which should be discussed in recent reports)

> I notice that this material runs rather late, June 2011 being the latest report so far
this year.  Is this normal?

Yes, minutes aren't published until the board approves them in
a subsequent meeting.  Until then, the agenda/minutes are maintained in
a non-public area of svn.

>  - Dennis

look at the complete set of reports so far,