incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>
Date Sat, 10 Sep 2011 07:02:30 GMT
On Sat, 10 Sep 2011 09:44:55 +0300
Tor Lillqvist <tml@iki.fi> wrote:

> Excuse me, that looks like a forum and not a mailing list to me?

You  are correct - it is a forum - I shouldn't post late at night when my brain is going out
of gear.

> Anyway, I had never even heard of that before; is it at all officially
> related to LibreOffice or TDF?

My understanding is that it is not official, being run by an enthusiast and serviced by users,
including some whose identity may be familiar from the two OpenOffice forums. The two OpenOffice
forums do answer questions related to any of the OOo forks.

> Is that libreofficeforum.org just some ad eyeball collector?

There are some ads in a sidebar to the left which are easily ignored.

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarrwrk@iol.ie>