incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Move forum & support discussions to ooo-users@
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2011 15:21:52 GMT
On Thu, 08 Sep 2011 10:59:41 -0400
drew <drew@baseanswers.com> wrote:

>I don't think it will take much time to take one last look at
> those and I fully expect all will agree (or not object) that moving into
> the new OpenOffice project is the best solution ... but we should take
> that small time to do this - today)

The Forum is seriously considering the draft proposal, but, as Drew says, it needs some little
time for that.  Then hpefully it can be moved from draft to full proposal and voted on.  I
would hope that everything could be in place for such a vote no later than Monday - but that
is just my hope, to give an outline timescale.

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarrwrk@iol.ie>