incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Shahaf <...@daniel.shahaf.name>
Subject Re: threading Re: Dissatisfaction amongst the community admins, moderators and volunteers
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2011 17:42:46 GMT
For what it's worth, both the post I'm reply to and the one above it
threaded correctly for me.

If it's possible for you to not break threading without too much effort
on your side, I think it'll be a useful investment.  But

> I do my best.

more than suffices for me.

Thanks.

Dennis E. Hamilton wrote on Mon, Sep 05, 2011 at 10:13:28 -0700:
> Another possibility is that if I am directly in a CC: from a post, I might incorrectly
respond to that copy rather than the one from the list.  I usually delete the one that I know
was from the CC: (it usually arrives first) so that I don't make that mistake.

> [For this note, I am replying to it exactly as received.  However, I am setting the From
properly (my mail arrives via a forwarding address) and I am removing my own e-mail from the