incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Shahaf <...@daniel.shahaf.name>
Subject threading Re: Dissatisfaction amongst the community admins, moderators and volunteers
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2011 12:33:13 GMT
Dennis, some of your recent replies (including the one I'm replying to)
break threading (at least in Mutt), could you look into that please?

(The mails appear in the same thread, as a new reply to the first post
of the thread.)

Thanks.

Dennis E. Hamilton wrote on Sun, Sep 04, 2011 at 16:29:02 -0700:
> They can move and take everything with them but the hardware, the domain name, and the
trademark.

> That's actually quite a lot.  I don't have it much better with the hosting service that
now hosts my public goodies.  (I have the domain name and the trademark.  I also have current
backups of everything and it is easy to move - that's why I use static pages.)

> Of course, I have a lease on the domain name.  It is mine only within that limitation.
>
> Not that there is not a separation cost and serious disruption.  But do we need to mention
this at all?

> Normally, when someone wants me on their hardware and software, and to be my domain-name
holder, I receive a nice offer, not an offer I can't refuse.