incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>
Subject Re: Dissatisfaction amongst the community admins, moderators and volunteers
Date Sun, 04 Sep 2011 16:06:19 GMT
On Sun, 4 Sep 2011 11:52:00 -0400
Rob Weir <robweir@apache.org> wrote:

> Your information is incomplete then.  Earlier in the thread Terry said
> that there were ongoing discussions in the private forum that
> paralleled this discussion.  I assume you are aware of that thread?

Such discusssions were mostly commentary on the the discussion on this thread, and subsequently
reaction to the hard anti-Forum line being pursued by many of the posters to this thread,
with reaction from some volunteers to the way they were shouted down or ignored.

If you joine the list as Terry suggested, you would have access to those channels and their
history.

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarrwrk@iol.ie>