incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <giffu...@tutopia.com>
Subject Re: handling of ext_sources - Juergen's suggestion [was: Re: A systematic approach to IP review?]
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2011 14:29:58 GMT
 +1
 - This will make it easier to update the BSD/MIT unrestricted stuff.
 - Hopefully it also means we will eventually stop depending on GNU
   patch for the build.

 Welcome Oliver!
 Great job Juergen: it's the first code replacement and a very
 necessary one for OO forks too (unless they want to carry
 lcc's copyright;) ).

 cheers,

 Pedro.