incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Pedro F. Giffuni" <giffu...@tutopia.com>
Subject Re: hwpfilter/source/ksc5601.h - header from GNU c library
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2011 16:29:45 GMT
Hi Oliver;

--- On Thu, 9/29/11, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann wrote:

> Thanks for the input.
>
> Adding the URL for the origin of the copyright and license
> text is a good idea. I will add it and use it also to point
> to the origin of  ksc5601.h.
> As Pedro researched the files are also found at
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/lib/libX11/tree/src/xlibi18n/lcUniConv
> I will use this URL as the origin.

I suggest we take the original XFree86 file as this preserves
better the origin information. At a later time we can update
it to the X.Org version but XFree86 deserves some form of
credit for convincing the FSF ;).

(Just for curiosity I will compare the file we have with
the new header to check if there may be any significant
difference.)

cheers,

Pedro.