incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Pedro F. Giffuni" <giffu...@tutopia.com>
Subject Re: EIS replacement needed? WAS Re: why can't I access this address : http://tools.services.openoffice.org/EIS2/
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2011 18:37:03 GMT
Hi Bern;

From what I read, I don't think we want to get into all that
complexity right now. We have enough work already developing
OpenOffice to start developing something like EIS from
scratch :-(.

Perhaps there something opensource already that we can use to
some of the EIS functionality?

I doubt it will cover the same functionality but we have some
tools that we haven't explored yet.
For example gump:

http://ci.apache.org/#gump

cheers,