incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject Re: Forums not reachable
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2011 10:28:26 GMT
On Wed, 2011-09-28 at 12:00 +0200, floris v wrote:
> Op 28-9-2011 8:58, Rory O'Farrell schreef:
> > On Wed, 28 Sep 2011 08:50:41 +0200
> > Reizinger Zoltán<zreizinger@hdsnet.hu>  wrote:
> >
> >> The forums not reachable, at least to me,  on address
> >> http://user.services.openoffice.org
> >> Somebody knows why?
> > Not reachable here either, Zoltan, for at least the last 36 hours.  A posting on
oooforum.org notes that the site is down, but gives no reason
> > http://www.oooforum.org/forum/viewtopic.phtml?t=131317
> >
> I noticed it too, and I'm an admin at the Dutch nl forum. But I'm as
> ignorant about what's going on as everybody else. :=(

You are right in that no one knows

- you really should be following the user mailing list [the new one not
the old one], this was the only topic talked about on the list
yesterday ... then again, it's not like the list is actually getting any
use otherwise anyway - but still.

So, I've been up since 4 AM, my time, hoping to hear something and now
it's 11:30 Hamburg time - still nothing - I did just get an email (an
hour ago now) from Terry so everyone is waiting to pounce, but as of 5
minutes ago still unable to connect to the server in any way at all.