incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Pedro F. Giffuni" <giffu...@tutopia.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Is it worth looking at Confluence Wiki Again?
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2011 00:07:59 GMT
Hi;

--- On Mon, 9/26/11, Kay Schenk <kay.schenk@gmail.com> wrote:

> So, what IS going on? Anybody?
>
> I think (thought?) Pedro was kind of coordinating the test
> of Confluence with the infra folks but ???

Unfortunately not. I asked infra@ and they didn't answer: I
understand they expect us to do it.
I have rather limited resources right now so I dropped it
from my plans.

Terry did leave a dump of the data if anyone wants to try but
from the information of the plugin it would look like whomever
tries must have Confluence with the latex plugin installed.

This said, from what I've seen in the MediaWiki, a lot of the
information there requires serious updating, a lot simply
doesn't apply anymore. Maybe it's not crazy to just copy-paste
and reformat the information that is still valid manually.

Pedro.