incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Pedro F. Giffuni" <giffu...@tutopia.com>
Subject Beanshell to be relicensed under Apache License 2 !!
Date Sun, 18 Sep 2011 01:05:21 GMT
Dear Apache OpenOffice.org community;

I have been authorized, and it is my pleasure, to share
with you the good news ...

The Beanshell scripting language will be made available
soon under the Apache License version 2. Later on, this
month, the website will be updated to reflect that:

     http://beanshell.org/

This is done specifically to permit wider utilization of
bsh by Apache projects. It will benefit the OOo incubator
but also Apache Camel and others and is actually a very
nice technology that is now unrestrictedly available to
all Java developers and users.

Special thanks to Daniel Leuck and Pat Niemeyer @ikayzo
for trusting their technology to an even wider audience
of open source developers and users!

Pedro.