incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Chao Huang <chao.de...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AOOo can't save passwort protected file
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2011 06:02:13 GMT
hi, Raphael

I built out AOOo on my Ubuntu 11 days ago. Just now, I tried the steps
you described. The results are that :
    1) There will be a general IO error, when saving the document with
password to ODT format. Please refer to the snapshot attached.
    2) If change to DOC format, there is no such issue.

I also tried LibreOffice on Ubuntu. There is no such issue for ODT. So I
think that it is easy to fix the defect in AOOo.

--
Chao Huang <chao.dev.h@gmail.com>