incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Pedro F. Giffuni" <>
Subject RE: How to do with glibc-2.1.3 in AOOo?
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2011 18:22:59 GMT
Ahem ...

--- On Wed, 9/14/11, Dennis E. Hamilton <> wrote:
> If you list the functions you have in
> mind, and the names of the headers normally used to
> introduce their signatures, I will double-check the VC++
> 2008 and VC++ 2010 libraries to see what the status
> is.

We are far from being the only unixy port to Windows:
A quick google for "getopt_long Windows" returns:

I think it's a matter of someone with a Windows compiler
to just go over the code and build a small compatibility

Can we first merge mingwport35 CWS, though? I suspect that
would touch some of those files and I don't want
to introduce conflicts to the Oracle updates just yet.

View raw message