incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Pedro F. Giffuni" <giffu...@tutopia.com>
Subject Re: [repo] External sources, ICU (was: Who wants to build OpenOffice?)
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2011 15:01:06 GMT
Hi Eike;

--- On Fri, 9/9/11, Eike Rathke wrote:

> > There was also a bug with Arab glyphs but it was not
> specific
> > to the icu version.
>
> Well, yes, for those exist patches in the icu module's
> directory, that's the easy case. What I was referring
> are changes in other modules because of an upgrade of
> ICU, e.g. mostly in i18npool, vcl and sw.

The fix for Arab glyphs was in vcl, I couldn't find other
changes. Unfortunately the web interfaces to GIT simply
suck and it's very difficult to find changes like that.

I also have to be careful of avoiding GPL contamination
when looking for changes :(.

Hmm... there is Bug 115897 and you own Bug 104310 but
neither of them has patches.

cheers,

Pedro.