incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel Shahaf" <...@daniel.shahaf.name>
Subject Re: Bug reporting, handling rules
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2011 14:05:15 GMT
Agreed that "How to set up my mail client properly for this list?" is on-topic for this list.

On Thursday, September 08, 2011 2:24 PM, "Danese Cooper" <danese@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Shane for further clarification on anonymity.
>
> On the subject of free.fr, in reviewing the thread I notice that Eric B (who was the
aooo-dev list member pushing against anonymity) seems to be using free.fr with a proper list-pointing
reply-to. Perhaps he'd like to share his presets with Infra so they can help future french
hackers to do the right thing?

> Danese
>
> On Sep 8, 2011, at 2:13 PM, Shane Curcuru <asf@shanecurcuru.org> wrote:
>
> > It would be great if someone with experience with mail routing could work with free.fr
to find a solution for this for their users; sadly I can't help with that.  Can you find someone
over at TransferSummit (which sounds great) to help with that?

> > That's also why I suggested finding an alternative email provider - there are plenty
around, including plenty of free email providers that have simple throwaway email address
generators that I would think would be fine for this free.fr user to use.

> > I agree that we need a level of civility on this list.  But I have to say faking
emails from our servers really bugs me.