incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject Re: Can not visit the Chinese Community Forum!
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2011 23:24:31 GMT
On Tue, 2011-09-06 at 16:37 +0800, 陈京东 wrote:
> Hi Terry and all,
>
> I have got to know we are migrating OOo forum to the Apache Infrastructure, and have
accomplished several Community Forums, including the Japanese, but when I want to access to
the Chinese Community Forum, an error appears, like this: Language file ./language/zh_cs/common.php
couldn't be opened. I think, maybe we have not finished its migration yet. So, could you tell
me when we will migrate the Chinese Community Forum successfully? and what can we do for this
work? Could you give us suggestions? Thank you in advance!

> Best Regards
> JingDong Chen

Hello,

Glad to say that has  been (should now be :) fixed. (Terry correct a
file name type from his last work last night - thanks :) If there are
any further issues please feel free to post back here.

You can, now, also reach me directly on the site, direct message account
drewjensen or general message to the administrator group, for help with
or questions about further configuration needs.

Thanks for being patient,

//drew