incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Pedro F. Giffuni" <giffu...@tutopia.com>
Subject Re: Need a volunteer for the Bugzilla templates
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2011 16:48:16 GMT
I did think of that we do want to favor international
feedback plus there cases when it's not too much trouble:

- Documentation.
- diffs (patches) are sometimes very readable despite
the lack of a good description.

I guess some message to give preference to English
should be in place anyways.

Pedro.