incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Support forums
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2011 04:15:35 GMT
It's like talking to a wall with you.

If I say that as an ooo mentor and Apache
sysadmin I have no issues with bringing
on the forums immediately and settling

the ownership question down the road, that
doesn'tmean I'm asking you to continue to
applyyour owninterpretation of what it all
means and to insist that no, nothing will in
factbe done unless Rob has personally sniffed
everyone's underwear and found it to be
free from undue smell.

As I said I'm tired of being undercut here,
and have precious few reasons to remain a mentor
on this project if things don't change in the
near future.