incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Support forums
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2011 03:05:22 GMT
Not everything people do needs to be scrutinized
to each PPMC member's satisfaction.  If you do that
without any concern for people's emotions you will
wind up with more outcomes like this one.  Some
things are better left up to people with enough
experience and expertise that minor organizational
problems can be "finessed" effectively without
major turmoil ensuing.  Part of why I offered
to mentor this project was to apply some of that
expertise here, but I feel so far my time has largely
been a wasted effort and am considering tossing
in the towel myself as a result.