incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Announcing Apache ooo Bugzilla on OpenOffice.org Lists
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2011 15:03:32 GMT
On Mon, 2011-09-05 at 15:45 +0200, RGB ES wrote:
> 2011/9/3 Dennis E. Hamilton <dennis.hamilton@acm.org>:
> > [I am not looking at forums and the wiki yet.  Those should be separate discussions,
I think.]

> On the English and Spanish forums (I cannot talk for the others) the
> "how to report bugs and suggestions" tutorials are updated with the
> new bugzilla address. On the Spanish guide I even commented how to
> "reactivate" an account.
> The guides needs some rework, but they point to the right sites ;)

Thanks for watching over that Ricardo.

Zoltan grabbed en and hu - not sure on the other languages at the
moment, will make time to swing through and check.

As for the guides needing rework - likely so. You might want to touch
base with Zolatn and Hagar on that.

Let's be sure this is coordinated with the folks on this list, OK.

Thanks again,

//drew