incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From drew <>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Announcing Apache ooo Bugzilla on Lists
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2011 15:03:32 GMT
On Mon, 2011-09-05 at 15:45 +0200, RGB ES wrote:
> 2011/9/3 Dennis E. Hamilton <>:
> > [I am not looking at forums and the wiki yet.  Those should be separate discussions,
I think.]

> On the English and Spanish forums (I cannot talk for the others) the
> "how to report bugs and suggestions" tutorials are updated with the
> new bugzilla address. On the Spanish guide I even commented how to
> "reactivate" an account.
> The guides needs some rework, but they point to the right sites ;)

Thanks for watching over that Ricardo.

Zoltan grabbed en and hu - not sure on the other languages at the
moment, will make time to swing through and check.

As for the guides needing rework - likely so. You might want to touch
base with Zolatn and Hagar on that.

Let's be sure this is coordinated with the folks on this list, OK.

Thanks again,

View raw message