incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject Re: Re : change UI font size
Date Sun, 04 Sep 2011 18:05:13 GMT
On Sun, 2011-09-04 at 13:32 -0400, the mad doctor kaeding wrote:
> The users on the user list sent me to this (dev) list.
> I use linux with KDE 3.5.  Un/selecting "use system font"
> has no effect.  Adding font replacements has no effect.
> I tried the scaling options, but they only affect the
> document I am editing, not the UI.
>
> Please tell me, where in the source code is the size of
> the UI font set?

Not sure on where in the code - but this type of thing often has one
sure fire fix - kill the user configuration direction and when the
application starts the next time it creates new, default settings.

You should find that user config file at:
<home>/.openoffice/user
Just rename that directory with the application stopped and then start
it up, should clear the problem.

HTH

//drew

<snip>