incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Fred Juan DIAZ <fred_ka...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re : [Discuss] Lost in translation
Date Sat, 03 Sep 2011 21:04:48 GMT

________________________________
De : Rob Weir <robweir@apache.org>
À : ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org; dennis.hamilton@acm.org
Envoyé le : Samedi 3 Septembre 2011 22h53
Objet : Re: [Discuss] Lost in translation

On Sat, Sep 3, 2011 at 3:59 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton
<dennis.hamilton@acm.org> wrote:
> Hello Cyril,
>
> We do not know about translation in native language yet.  We do not know here about
the pootle server.

Speak for yourself, Dennis.  We have several list participants here
who know about Pootle.  And we have several OOo translators active on
this list.  Why would you suggest otherwise?

> A question for you:
> Do you also take care of fr.ooo mailing lists?  Do you know who does?

You should read a thread before responding.  I already asked Cyril
this question and he already responded.  That was yesterday.  He said
he was not involved with the fr.ooo mailing lists and suggested
talking to Eric Bachard.

>  - Dennis
==========================
Hi

Turning around, we're going to reach the starting point :-)

Neither Eric Bachard nor me nor Yves Dutrieux (still moderator on this list)
 know who is really admin of this
users@fr.openoffice.org  list which was the most active before.
We all thought it was someone from Oracle
All the others ex-moderators and the ex-fr project lead went to LO,
so we'll never know.

I guess that the answer is somewhere in Oracle... but not even sure.

Best regards
Fred Juan DIAZ