incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Fred Juan DIAZ <fred_ka...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re : change UI font size
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2011 18:32:47 GMT
Hi

I propose us not to pollute dev-list about this interesting problem
which would concern only a few of them (those working on UI
refreshing defect issues, graphic management etc.)

If you accept, please subscribe to the new user list by sending an email to:
 ooo-users-subscribe@incubator.apache.org

then "Reply" to confirm, and you'll be subscribed

I'm going to follow your thread on this new user list
and AOOo dev will just have to extract interesting thinks for them.

In particular some informations are needed

1a) Which O.S. are you using, which version ?
1b) case Linux : which windowmanager, which version ?

2) Which version of OOo, and from which repository ?

3) didn't you forget to unselect "Use system font for user interface" ?

4) Does font changing (in replace with) has any effect on your UI ?

... others questions we'll have to examine

As far as I know, storage of this percentage is done in the xml file
~/.openoffice.org/3/user/registry/data/org/openoffice/Office/Common.xcu
for example, if you choose 119% then close OOo
launch an Xterm

$ cd /home/me/.openoffice.org
$ grep -R 119 *
will show you this file and in it, look for
<value>119</value>
(max allowed is 130)

But I don't know which part of code is concerned here.
(only tester, not dev :-/ )

anyway I think better to go on user list

regards
Fred Juan DIAZ