incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <eric.bach...@free.fr>
Subject [OT] TDF Board of Directors (was: [Discuss] Lost in translation)
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2011 15:08:40 GMT

Le 5 sept. 11 à 15:20, Eike Rathke a écrit :

> Hi eric,

Hi Eike,

> On Monday, 2011-09-05 07:19:35 +0200, eric b wrote:
>
>> Now, I see TDF proposes a "Board of Director".  This means TDF has
>> a pyramidal structure (read : The Cathedral and the Bazaar), will be
>> controled by several Companies, who will decide.
>>
> This is just not true.

I simply disagree.

> Please read

I'm not here to talk about TDF, but I remember what happened : it was
created without inform the Community, but after.

The first step is always the most important.

> and http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/CommunityBylaws#Governance

I can't understand it completely, because the english is too
complicated for my poor level.  Has this document being translated in
french ?

I'm not sure everybody will understand it.

> And please stop bashing TDF/LibO here.

First, here is not TDF nor LibreOffice.

Second, and without say more, you won't change my opinion about TDF.

Regards,
Eric

--
qɔᴉɹə