incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: Financial spreadsheet templates in .ods format
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2011 23:55:39 GMT
Scott,

The is a template repository for OpenOffice.org already.

Not sure how contribution works.

See <http://templates.services.openoffice.org/>.

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: speterson@wasatchecon.com [mailto:speterson@wasatchecon.com]
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2011 16:01
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Financial spreadsheet templates in .ods format

I have put together a collection of OO Calc spreadsheet files with
templates for common financial analysis worksheets. I basically found the
worksheets at public sites on the web in Excel format and have saved them
to ods format and reviewed to make sure the calculations still function
properly.  I think having templates like these accessible at the main OO
site could help encourage migration to Calc from other spreadsheet
products.

Is a template "repository", so to speak, being considered; and what would
be needed as far as license/attribution?

Cheers,

Scott Peterson
Wasatch Economic Research
Portland, OR