incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <orc...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Incubator PMC/Board report for September 2011 (ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org)
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2011 19:16:55 GMT
Resource is energy, time, and skills I think.  And also, having the necessary authorizations
to work on the parts needing attention.

It is probably an over-used term.

Suggestions?

-----Original Message-----
From: Donald Whytock [mailto:dwhytock@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 09:47
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org; orcmid@apache.org
Subject: Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for September 2011 (ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org)

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 12:31 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton <orcmid@apache.org> wrote:
> The current committers are not equipped to fully resource the migration of OpenOffice.org
sites and services under Apache OOo incubation.  Preservation of the Wiki is in doubt because
of resource and support limitations.   Cutover of mailing-list and registration/forwarding
systems is not resourced at all.  The ability to make anticipatory modifications of OpenOffice.org
in preparation for staging is also limited, with volunteer support and administration of the
live system possibly eroding.

How is "resource" defined in this?

Don