incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: Apache OOo Bugzilla has NL Projects and Native Language Reports
Date Sun, 04 Sep 2011 23:55:31 GMT
I think we are beyond ready. I'm not sure why my feeling matters.

We are also beyond ready for fixing the notice on the OpenOffice.org web site.  There are
also a number of web pages that describe creating Issues and finding them need to be updated
on OpenOffice.org web.

But I am not one who has the means to do anything on the OpenOffice.org web site.

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Kay Schenk [mailto:kay.schenk@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, September 04, 2011 15:56
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org; orcmid@apache.org
Subject: Re: Apache OOo Bugzilla has NL Projects and Native Language Reports

On Sat, Sep 3, 2011 at 6:00 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton <orcmid@apache.org> wrote:

	Below is the notice that I am providing (to English Language pages only), at OpenOffice.org
lists, forums, and also ooo-users@i.a.o.

	PERHAPS MORE IMPORTANT is that, if you select Search and view the Simple Search tab, notice
that the "Product:" Pull-Down includes all of the NL projects.  If you use Product "zh" and
just click search, you will see 8 bugs and the use of Native language subjects and texts.

	It's going to be fun [;<).

	 - Dennis

I'm assuming at some point -- when you feel we're ready -- that a link to the new issue tracker
will be put on our current incubator web site?

http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/