incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: Administrative controls / management of the mailing lists
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2011 19:59:44 GMT
Um, so your answer is no?

You do not have any means to deal with that mailing list issue on the live openoffice.org
site?

Any suggestions?

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Terry Ellison [mailto:Terry@ellisons.org.uk]
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2011 12:04
To: dennis.hamilton@acm.org
Cc: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org

Dennis,

As we've discussed previously there is almost a "religious" split
between those that work on forums and those that work on MLs and DLs.
Very few of those involved in the governance of the forums would have
anything to do with DLs/MLs and v.v.

However, what you are really talking about is a configuration issue of
the mail forwarder.  It's more an application issue if we get control of
the application support.  I have exactly the same issues with my mail
responder that is built into the forums.